May 9, 2010

Happy Mamas!

Happy Mama Day to all the Valley-Mamas reading this today!  What a privilege to be a mother...words cannot describe!  Be proud, be confident, be joyful!  Most importantly: ENJOY!

At church today we were given a truffle from Obsession Chocolates (YUM!) and this daily prayer for Mamas.  Its going on the board right next to my bed and I'd like to share it with you:



Lord, I need Your help today.
I want to care for the children You've sent into my life, to help them develop the special gifts You've given them.
 I also want to free them to follow their own paths and bring their loving wisdom to the world.
Help me embrace them without clutching, support them without suffocating, correct them without crushing.
Help me to live joyfully and playfully so they can see You in me and find their way to You.
Amen.



I love being a Mama!


No comments: