September 25, 2009

My New(born) Favorites

I love love love baby items - especially if they are extra special and unique. I have so many favorites...I promise to share often! Don't forget to comment and share your own favorites too. Here are some of my current favorites for little babies:






Sophie Giraffe: This totally adorable and nostaligic teether is made of 100% safe materials. As a mother of an infant, I love this cute little chewy. More info at http://sophiegiraffeusa.com.
















Little Giraffe: This company has created the most luxurious little baby blankets. In my opinion, its a "must have" for your newborn. Use it for your newborn photos - you won't be disappointed! More at www.littlegiraffe.com.









Hanna Andersson: These organic cotton sleepers are silky soft and footless (great for big, long, growing babies like mine!). I can't get enough! More at www.hannaandersson.com.








No comments: