June 14, 2010

1st Birthday Fun

Last week was my son's first birthday!  It was an amazing day full of emotions.  To celebrate while we're on the road, I made these special Cookie Pops!  My sister helped me and we were up until the wee hours of the morning creating our masterpieces, but it was worth it!

My big one year old boy.  His cute "1" t-shirt is from Sweet Pea & Co.

For the complete Cookie Pops recipe, click here.

After baking, we embellished the cookies...that was the fun part:

We stamped little "B"s (B is for Bennett) onto tags...
and cut blue ribbons for each stick.

They turned out so cute.

Then we made them even cuter by packaging each one in an individual bag and tying with a final blue ribbon.  Adorable, if I do say so, myself.

 And my little one year old sure loved his cookie.  Also adorable, if I do say so, myself.

No comments: