June 5, 2010

Today my baby turns ONE!  So many emotions...I can't really explain, but I just know that YOU, Mamas, understand.  Its such a huge milestone with feelings of:
"Where has the time gone?"
"When did he get so grown-up?"
"What was life like one year ago...I can't even remember?!"
"When is it time for another baby?" (Did I really just say that????)
"Is it time to wean???"
"We did it!  We made it a whole YEAR!"

I took this photo out at a golf course one day, edited it on my iMac and then uploaded to Picnik.com where you can do all kinds of cool editing, etc. Check it out for photo fun!


1 comment:

Brent and Jennifer Hafele said...

Hi Jill--Thanks for a great blog! I enjoy your creative ideas, as well as how you personalize it. And happy birthday to your little boy! Jen Hafele (we met at SAMmy's earlier this year)