June 16, 2010

Bubbly

We sure do love playing with bubbles at our house!  My boys both get such a kick out of them!  And what an easy activity!  I found the best bubbles this year (with help from my friend, Sarah) at Gymboree.  The "Bubble Oodles" are a special formula that don't pop too easily, which means they sit on top of the grass, sidewalk or your carpet (if you allow bubble indoors...which I do).  I got a few little bottles of the bubbly for my cousins' kiddos and decided to glam them up a bit:

Before and After


I used scrap paper and ribbon from my stash.  I covered the bottle then with matte contact paper so the bubble won't immediately ruin the paper.  I decided these would make such cute little party favors for a birthday or something...don't you think?  They were sooooo cheap and fun to make!  Each could be personalized with a name on the top of the cover.


Two girly and one boyish.

This is the fun bubble maker we got at Gymboree...you can still find it online!

No comments: