August 29, 2010

Confession

My laundry room is a huge mess.  The laundry is piling up, overflowing out of the hampers.  The drying rack is full.  My cabinets are packed with un-useful array of old stuff.  My cleaning supplies are stacked, shoved and thrown anywhere they fit.  My craft supplies are bursting out of bins too small to house them properly.  The kids' creative supplies are almost impossible to reach.

Yikes.

I've been living with it like this for so long because I can't find the uninterrupted time to do the complete overhaul (what mama can find the time???).  But I think I've reached the breaking point.  I'm sick of the mess.  I've been inspired.

My laundry room needs rehab.


I happened to find this super beautiful, super organized laundry room at Just A Girl.  I would like this laundry room, please.  Its inspiring to me because she houses everything I need to house in my laundry room, too.  She has found a place for everything and I think I can, too.  Plus, don't you just love the turquoise bins and glass jars?


Yes please, I would like a laundry room like this.

Photo from Just a Girl

Photo from Just a Girl


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Doesn't EVERYTHING look better in cute blue bins with ribbons? :) I love things that look organized, I just never have the money to spend on the supplies to make them look that way :) But I do pretty good maintaining organization without the cute bins....

ps where are the farm pics?

Chris said...

You can have the laundry room, too! Just hit the dollar store! ;) Thanks for the link!