March 8, 2011

Exfoliate Away

I use these facial cleansing wipes.  I love them.  But, there isn't much exfoliating going on.  So, I decided to find something great to exfoliate my face.  Lots of products for exfoliation are getting expensive because they are considered "microdermabrasion" or are high tech to "wipe away" wrinkles....blah blah blah.  I was looking for something more simple and I found this...

Garnier Skin-Renew Brusher Gel-Cleanser

This crazy looking exfoliating tool is a gentle exfoliator and cleanser that has made a huge difference in my skin.  I'm really happy with it and use it daily or every-other-day.  I keep it in the shower and use while the conditioner sets in my hair.  Perfect.  Easy.  (and inexpensive!)

I bought mine at Target and there is a coupon at Target.com/coupons for $2 off a Garnier skin product, if you're interested!

No comments: