March 15, 2011

our {lucky} friends

Some of our lucky friends - very special people in our lives - are going to get these cute little goodies tomorrow (okay...that is one day early for St. Patrick's Day, but oh well)!  I spent much of nap time perfecting them today and it was a fun little project.  I first saw it here and the downloaded the tag here.

Supplies:
1.  Rainbow Twizzlers (found at Wal-Mart - after looking several places)
2. chocolate gold coins (found at 50/50 Party Supply - after looking many places)
3. tag
4. ribbon
5. scissors
6. treat sacks (Target, Michaels, etc.)

I gathered six Twizzlers together for each bag (one of each color) and cute about one inch off the bottoms of the Twizzlers.  Then I put them in the bag, added gold coins and tied with a ribbon.  So easy and what a cute little gift to make your friends feel special this week!  One bag of Twizzlers will make 5 treats and I added 4-5 coins to each, so plan accordingly if you are buying supplies.

My kids informed me that they "don't like those" so I will have to think of something else to make them feel special this week!

No comments: