March 11, 2011

(Un)Crafty - Art Display Line

I always love this product for hanging art work and my display line was a little boring at home.  So, I decided it was time to spiff-it-up.

boring.

Supplies:
1. clothes pins
2. small wooden discs (JoAnn's)
3. hot glue/hot glue gun
4. embellishments (mine are the little airplanes from JoAnn's)
5. Mod Podge
6. thin gauge wire
7. scrapbook paper
8. command hooks (mine are the small clear ones)
9. yarn/string/twine

I traced, cut and Mod Podged the paper onto the discs...

then hot glued the discs to the clothes pins.

I created a little wire ring and hot glue it to the back of the airplanes.

I placed the clear command hook where I wanted them and then slide the wire ring on the back of the airplanes over the hook.  It covers up the hook and give a cute detail to the display line.  Then hang your children's artwork and enjoy!




No comments: