April 9, 2011

Chalkboard Inspiration

I really love chalkboard paint and all the fun ideas to create a unique chalkboard space.  I love my chalkboard coasters, I love this chalkboard table, I love this colored chalkboard paint, I love these chalkboard panels...the list goes on!

Under The Table and Dreaming has some really cool chalkboard inspirations today:

I've been loving the idea of a chalkboard fridge since I saw this in Better Homes and Gardens.  Did you know you can buy chalkboard panels for your fridge?!  How fun!  And functional!

What an easy little message center inside a cupboard door - I love this idea!

Of course, the pantry door.  So smart I can't believe I didn't think of it!  
Now just if my pantry looked like that.... (yeah, right!).

So, what are you gonna chalkboard??  Head on over to Stephanie's blog to see some more of her inspirations today!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i love your blog... :) i'm planning to give my cupboard a chalkboard makeover...and this was really helpful. will come for more mama!!! be spirited!!